Sunday, October 28, 2007

If you can't make the live show...

Thanks to A.C. Douglas, et al., for this link to a talk by Alex Ross at Google, discussing The Rest is Noise.

If you cannot, as I said, make the live show, you can watch this. You can also sit, quietly cursing your college's Lecture Committee for not inviting Mr. Ross to campus to discuss his book.

Watch the video. It is pretty sweet, as the kids would say, and it has reminded me that I really need to get to the bookstore and buy Ross' book.

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger T. Ambrose Nazianzus said...

I'll wait until he comes to DC (November 20th, I believe). It should be fun! Want me to get your copy signed?

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Patrick J. Smith said...

Maybe. I'll need to read it before consigning it to your ministering hands. If all goes to plan, we'll figure it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home