Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Apologies for the delay

I know that I have been remiss in updating the blog as often as I should, but I doubt that my five or six (I'm likely being generous) regular readers care.

If you do, then here is a rundown of the stuff I have had to do between then and now:

1) I was graduated from college with my A.B.
2) I had to move out of my old dwelling of four years.
3) I had to move back home briefly.
4) I had to move in to my new dwelling for the next three years.

Four items. Not too hard, you say? Ha, I say. Ha.

Without getting specific, my computer access has been spotty and not necessarily blog-centric.

I'll try to be better. I really will.

2 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger T. Ambrose Nazianzus said...

Its perfectly understandable. I too shall have four things:

1. Leave my job and house of 2 year
2. Sell possessions in said house
3. Find a job in New Haven
4. Move to New Haven in my house for (hopefully) the next three years
5. Integrate into New Haven

And that's just a brief synopsis of the work I must do...

So it goes, I guess.

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Patrick J. Smith said...

Sounds fun.

The one upside is that, when you run across a fellow Yale alum. in the future, you can wax nostalgic about all the sacrifices you made for Old Eli.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home